Thursday, June 9, 2011

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no i dont want to grow up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i seriously dont want to fucking grow up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats what has been on the back of my head since the days my exams started getting over , so when  i got home all my cousins start calling me names and SIR bullshit , all i say to them is that i may be whatever at work but im just your brother at home so cut the bulllshit.
when u stand at crossroads you do not want to leave the past behind , as is the case with me , time is making me responsible and stuff but im not following it out of choice , its a compulsion i have decided to take on , but atleast at places other than work i seriously do not want to be that RESPONSIBLE BLOKE , i want to be the widely unruly , unpredictable and STUCK up kid that i have always been , holding everyone in confusion about what i will do next.

im not one of those people who do not accept growing up, i gladly accept it and will, but thats at work , not at home , so as long as i am here i would always like to be treated as a kid till the day my dad choses to pass on the baton of responsibility onto me
 and yes its my last month of freedom so making the most out of it , went to nainital 2 days after i got home , my cousins finished school from there and they had some reunion or stuff , they dint to go with their parents so i am the EASY PICK , responsible enough for my uncles and LIBERAL enough for my cousins , so i went along , got into the gang and though i seemed to be a little overgrown , once i got into the groove i enjoyed with those high school kids like i was one of them , felt like my own high school afterparty. and dad is finally smiling and joking  along with me when i chat with my parents in the evening , its a good experience being home as a grown up , but still unruly lad , SERIOUSLY FUN, growing up gives you the independence and being still unruly lets you have the fun , anyway when i home i hardly stay still , as in at one place long enough so the posts will only be a trickle ,
so until the last day of independence ends , i will enjoy home , will keep you all updated anyway about all the bullshit passing along
signing off on a cool himalayan morning . light drizzle and 18 degrees , with a light sunshine coming in through the window
KEEP THE FUN ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment