Thursday, April 7, 2011

March Diaries-2

I had started this series some days back and am moving on to the next ten days or so now .
after coming back from silchar i went through one of the moments when i actually felt good about myself and for the person i am, something so came to pass that it will determine my course if not for a long time then atleast for the next few years , well i got an offer for a JOB to put it straight. for many this is too big a joy for many it is another thing among many but for me. i wrote a little a week back and have not got back since. i think im losing touch but i am not , i will write or to better put it make myself write.
anyway the biggest significance of the second set of 10 days in march was that i got a job offer in a core company something i would never have imagined in the wildest of my dreams .

No comments:

Post a Comment