Monday, February 7, 2011

understanding myself

there is a note on my calculator that i have written which reads
""you are never lost until after you have found yourself""
i had actually written these words in some moment of contemplation that i have must have had some time earlier and i have always tried to put these words in practice and have striven to understand myself better so to be a better person and a human being .
like i mentioned last time i have been working on things and so that i can consciously feel myself , its been a grueling time for me to be frank but i have been trying to live by my words and hope can continue improving on it too
so i hope you too can reflect on the words above and ponder over it and hope to answer the eternal question of WHO am I  ???????

No comments:

Post a Comment